NCCP Make Ethical Decisions (Burnaby, BC)
Status: Register Now
Course Duration: March 22, 2024 - 5:30-9:30pm
- Host: PacificSport Fraser Valley
- Location: Christine Sinclair Community Centre (Room 1) – Burnaby, BC
- Date and Time: March 22 from 5:30-9:30pm Pacific Time
- Cost: FREE
By successfully completing the Make Ethical Decisions workshop you will be fully equipped to handle virtually any ethical situation with confidence and surety.
MED is one of the NCCP’s cornerstone workshops, and leaves coaches with no doubt as to what to do when the going gets tough.
Upon completing the MED module you’ll be able to:
- analyze a challenging situation and determine if it has moral, legal or ethical implications;
- apply the NCCP Ethical Decision-Making Model to properly respond to each situation in a way that is consistent with the NCCP Code of Ethics.
- access the MED online evaluation on the CAC Locker (once event is approved and recorded) at no additional cost with unlimited attempts
Additionally, as part of the Coaching Association of Canada new mental health and sport project funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada, Teaching and Learning will be offered for FREE. Check out the CAC Mental Health and Sport Resource Hub to learn more and access some useful resources.
Name: Larisa Dillon