NCCP Prevention and Recovery (Online Delivery)
Status: Register Now
Course Duration: October 24, 2023 - 5:30-9:30pm
- Host: viaSport BC
- Location: Online through Zoom
- Dates: October 24th and 25th, 2023. Attendance for all days is mandatory.
- Time: 5:30 to 9:30pm Pacific Time both days
- Cost: $125 + GST
In Prevention & Recovery, you will learn to:
- identify common injuries in your sport and develop appropriate prevention and recovery strategies to keep athletes injury-free during training and competition
- offer valuable information and guidance on hydration, nutrition, and sleep as they relate to injury prevention
- choose skills and drills that help athletes perform appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs
- develop functional evaluations for an athlete’s return to play
- implement recovery and regeneration techniques to help and athlete maintain or return to optical performance post-injury
Please note: This is a live, facilitator-led, interactive, group-based course offered online through Zoom. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone, speakers and a camera as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Please make sure that you have the most updated version of Zoom as some features might not be available through the older versions.
For more information on Online Delivery, click here.