PacificSport Vancouver Island Coach Academy
Course Duration: September 24, 2023
PacificSport Vancouver Island’s (PSVI) Coach Academy is an eight-month program that provides education and resources for coaches looking to improve their craft. The program consists of multi-sport Competition-Introduction courses, applied coaching workshops, and mentorship for experienced coaches. This program is meant to provide an opportunity to grow your role as an effective coach, build your coaching philosophy, and connect with peers from different sports across BC as you advance down your sport specific coaching pathway. The program is run online and is open to all coaches across British Columbia.
Coach Academy Details:
This program is delivered by PacificSport Vancouver Island. Each participant will receive:
- NCCP Courses (Design a Basic Sport Program, Planning a Practice, Basic Mental Skills, Teaching and Learning)
- Coaching Academy workshops: Connecting Values to Philosophy, Setting Program Targets, Creating Culture, Mental Performance & Coaching, Developing your Coaching Philosophy
- Mentorship from a High-Performance Coach
- Truth and Reconciliation in Sport workshop
- International Society of Performance Analysis in Sport (ISPAS) video analysis course
Check out the Full Coach Academy Details today!
Questions? Email PacificSport Vancouver Island’s Geoff Hackett today at email@example.com