Communications Toolkit – Module 5: Seven tips to improve your SEO
Sep 03, 2015
If you read our last module, you know how to write engaging articles. The next step is to ensure that your online content reaches the right audience.
This module will help you write more successfully for the web and teach you how to employ basic SEO (search engine optimization) techniques to make your writing appeal to both living human beings and Google’s search engine robots.
IN MODULE 5 YOU WILL FIND:
- Writing for web
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Put down that black hat
- Why people use search engines
- What do search engines look for?
- How should I use keywords to maximize my SEO?
- How should I use SEO within an article?
- What SEO mistakes might be hurting my organization?
Visit our Communications Toolkit for Sport to read the full module!