NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program (Online Delivery)
Status: Register Now
Course Duration: December 18, 2023 - 6:00-9:00pm
- Host: viaSport BC
- Location: Online through Zoom
- Dates: December 18th and 19th, 2023. Attendance for both days is mandatory.
- Times: 6:00 to 9:00pm Pacific Time ALL Nights
- Cost: $80 + GST
In Design a Basic Sport Program, you will learn to:
- create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods; and
- establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
Please note: This is a live, facilitator-led, interactive, group-based course offered online through Zoom. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone, speakers and a camera as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Please make sure that you have the most updated version of Zoom as some features might not be available through the older versions.
For more information on Online Delivery, click here.