Become an NCCP Delivery Agent
The Coaching Association of Canada and viaSport invite BC secondary and post secondary institutions to incorporate NCCP courses into their physical education and kinesiology programs. These alliances increase awareness of the NCCP and introduce students to the world of coaching.
Coach Education in Schools
Coaching courses in educational institutions are a great way to introduce students to the NCCP and opportunities in coaching.
Completion of any course provides students with the qualifications to help secure volunteer positions or other employment.
By integrating coach education into your curriculum, you encourage students to set goals, overcome challenges, and cultivate essential life skills.
viaSport and the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC) are pleased to provide teachers the opportunity to deliver the Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) module to students aged 14 to 18.
The FMS module:
- Introduces students to the NCCP and opportunities in coaching.
- Teaches students about physical skills and movement patterns.
- Sets a foundation for advanced coaching skills.
Options for Incorporating NCCP Education into Post Seconday Programming
- Course delivery using a qualified viaSport Learning Facilitator (LF).
- For professors: NCCP materials and general delivery within their standard course settings. For students: NCCP workbooks and reference materials.
- Post-secondary institutions can create content and curricula that meet NCCP standards and CAC approval.